I have discovered a few tips for people who suffer binge eating. I’m going to be writing a more complete list in the future…
- My own observation is that therapy is far less effective for this malady than therapists would like us to believe. I know in my heart that success rates are overblown.
- The “chemical route” is most likely far more effective than “therapy.” This should be attempted in the following order…
- Change your eating pattern. What you are doing now isn’t working. If you do not change what you’re doing now, you’ll continue to binge eat.
- Try alternative medicine, such as Chinese herbs, acupuncture, Aryurveda, massage, yoga, tapping, anything you can find that might strike your fancy.
- Try coffee or other stimulant. These are the cheap version of Vyvanse, wthout the overblown price. And you don’t even need a shrink for it.
- See? Told ya so.
And another tip….use ghee, not butter.